Dammit Neil! It happened again. But despite some lost bits, the boys manage to record most of a show. About space!
Follow Up (Real):
- Matt's been running! 11/100 done already!
- Jody thinks Matt's new shoes are just ugly enough to keep pace
- Jody's Spouse-person gave her own grades for Jody after episode-59
- "...most categories are better than he thinks, and one is worse"...you won't believe which it is!
Follow Up (Fake):
- Tryers, please post an ALYT review in iTunes, we’ve had the same 2 reviews forever and one of them still looks like sock-puppetry or astro-turfing (not sure which applies) by Matt
- Jody and Matt were planning to share personal favorites from the annals of spaceflight, and why they’re significant...but you know, time constraints
- Why do humans do space travel? What is its true value to humanity (both practical and more ephemeral)?
- One of Jody’s earliest childhood memories is barging into an adult Trivial Pursuit game with a correct answer to, “What was first animal launched into space?”
- Jody went to Space Camp / Rocket Camp at MOSI, memories are all-a-jumble
- That movie "Space Camp"
- Is that the guy from Revenge of the Nerds?
- There was an HBO series Jody watched while in college...it’s probably From the Earth to the Moon
- It was the right time for Jody to be exposed to that sort of engineering culture
- The Commander Thinks Aloud by The Long Winters
- Bowie's in Space